Liquid Dairy Trader
Liquid Dairy Trader
Bdairy is an ambitious customer-focused company, supplying the global food industry with a wide range of dairy solutions at industry-leading service levels. Bdairy is a partner for both buyers and sellers of products and ingredients, providing services in logistics, finance, trade, quality assurance and much more. We are constantly growing, spurred on by enthusiasm, experience and an ever expanding market intelligence.
Functie omschrijving - Liquid Dairy Trader
Bdairy be legendary
We currently offer liquid cream as a product for fresh dairy products. With the growth we are currently experiencing, we would also like to expand our liquid product portfolio and that is where your responsibility comes in! You are a natural networker and therefore take great pleasure in establishing new contacts with various stakeholders such as customers (agents, importers, and end users) and suppliers (dairy producers and brokers). You create the right network around you to further shape our product line.
Your curiosity and expertise ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments in the market and you will share the insights with your team. You will identify opportunities and respond to them accordingly. Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Managing new trade and sales opportunities for multiple countries and providing the best possible services to your suppliers and customers;
- Negotiating and concluding contracts. You will follow up on these contracts in close cooperation with your colleagues in the Logistics and Quality departments. You will also be responsible for minimizing risks;
- You will actively contribute to the commercial activities within the sales team through the intensive exchange of market intelligence and financial information.
You will receive intensive on-the-job training during which you will get to know all facets of international trade and logistics. You will be well guided, but we also expect independence and initiative.
Functie eisen - Liquid Dairy Trader
Do you have the right ingredients?
You have excellent communication skills, excel at providing customer-focused solutions, and do not hesitate to pick up the phone and get the deal done. Preferably you already have some (international) commercial experience (e.g., as a Seller, Trader, Export Manager, or Account Manager). Besides:
- You have a completed Bachelor’s Degree in an economic or market-oriented field such as (International) Business Administration, International (Agriculture) Trade;
- You are fulltime available;
- You have excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language; other languages are an advantage;
- You have a valid EU work permit and driver's license;
- You preferably live nearby our office in Dordrecht (brand new inspiring office with a cool bar, nice seats, and a football table, with a beautiful view of the river Maas).
We are a young, dynamic organization and we will give you a lot of freedom and responsibility. Together we can make a real impact. With us, you get the space to grow on a professional and personal level. You can discover the world under the wings of experienced colleagues, and you will come into contact with other cultures and nationalities.
Does that sound legendary to you? Know that we also love fun team activities. We have the best times together like running every Thursday (for those who like it ;)) visiting trade fairs, dinner together, and sometimes having drinks in our own Bdairy bar. We also have fresh fruit at the office every day, for an extra energy boost. Almost forgot, we also have excellent primary and secondary conditions (pension, bonus and a market conform salary).
Interesse in Liquid Dairy Trader?
You wanna Bdairy?
We would love to get to know you! Leave your contact details and we will get in touch with you soon! You will receive a response to your application within 3 (working) days.