Are you the commercial trader who likes to manage the trade flows of dairy ingredients? Do you speak English as well as Spanish and/ or French? Then Philpot Dairy Products offers you a great opportunity.
Philpot Dairy Products Ltd part of the Müller group has a long history and experience in trading and marketing of bulk dairy products from the UK as well as other international dairy manufacturers. Today, Philpot caters the needs of key customer accounts located across the globe from large multinational companies to smaller distributors. With over 90 years of experience, Philpot has become the partner of choice for functional and high end dairy ingredients. Philpot is recruiting for an international trader to join their young and ambitious team in The Netherlands (Amsterdam). Philpot is known for their expertise in dairy, long term partnerships and international character. As international trader, you add value by growing sale numbers and profitability.
Functie omschrijving - International Trader
Contribute to international business development in export destinations
- Execute the commercial strategy to deliver the budgeted volumes and profit for the defined products, areas, customers and suppliers of Philpot Dairy Products.
- Manage a portfolio of existing key customers and prospects to generate new profitable business in the dairy ingredients.
- Manage a portfolio of partner suppliers and expand the business by deepening and enlarging the scope of collaboration.
- Oversee the execution of supply agreements to ensure customer and supplier satisfaction and fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- Generate new business leads with prospective customers and suppliers, perform market analysis, attending trade fairs, travel to prospects overseas (approximately 30% of your time).
- Support line management with market information and report to the Business Head in Amsterdam. Conduct relevant market analysis when required using external data.
Functie eisen - International Trader
- BSc or MSc degree in business education (e.g. finance, economics, international business or agribusiness at for instance HAS, Aeres or WUR)
- Fluent in English as well as fluency in Spanish and/ or French is essential
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar, commercial job (e.g. buyer & seller or junior trader)
- Interest in international trade, the purchase and sale of commodities and agribusiness. Experience in the dairy sector is a plus.
- An open attitude towards other cultures while retaining own identity and values
Philpot offers an interesting opportunity to learn on the job while being part of an international trading company that is backed by the large dairy company Müller (€5.9 BN turnover), best known for its range of yoghurts and milk based drinks. As such, there lays a solid foundation that offers plenty of opportunities for growth and development. Philpot offers a challenging junior trading position within an ambitious and decisive organisation. You will be part of a small team, in which you can operate independently on the one hand, but work closely with the Business Head on the other. The terms of employment are good and are in line with the weight of the position.
Interesse in International Trader?
Philpot Dairy Products Ltd has exclusively outsourced the recruitment and selection for the International Trader vacancy to CeresRecruitment. A personality assessment questionnaire is part of the procedure. For more information, please contact Victor van Saltbommel, who can be reached by telephone on +31 (0)6 58 851 355.You can apply via www.ceresrecruitment.nl.