Associate Product Manager Europe
Associate Product Manager Europe
Are you analytically strong and experienced with Excel? Would you like to play a pivotal role in the processes of product introductions, product portfolio management, pricing requests, forecasting and budgeting? Do you want to work for a successful international company that makes pet food taste great? We are looking for you!
AFB International is the global science and technology leader in pet food palatability. They develop and produce a full range of liquid and dry palatability enhancers using high-quality ingredients proven to optimize companion animal response and consumption. Through cooperation with customers the company is able to identify changes and create innovative solutions. The success of the company is determined by being the product leader in the market, an ambitious and professional attitude embedded in an informal culture which is aimed at broad cooperation across all disciplines of the business.
The company is part of Ensign-Bickford Industries, Inc. (EBI), a privately-owned high technology conglomerate, and has offices and/or production facilities in the USA (global HQ), Europe, Latin America, Mexico, Australia and China. The location in Europe is based in Oss, The Netherlands. This site has a state-of-the-art high-tech production and research facility for the European market. For the ambitious European business unit we are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Product Manager.
Functie omschrijving - Associate Product Manager Europe
Pivotal role in the processes between sales, operations and R&D
- Supports the processes of product introduction, product portfolio management, pricing requests, forecasting and budgeting.
- Does the analysis and preparation for price request approvals, makes data driven decisions.
- Assists in the collection, analysis and presentation of market research and competitive intelligence to formulate meaningful analysis that drives improved decision making.
- Designs and execute Voice-of-Customer (VOC) data gathering and hypothesis testing that reveals in customer understanding for new product definition.
- Assists the sales team by creating customer specific information and presentations that enable them to delight the customer, ultimately realizing additional business.
- Maintains project tracking spreadsheets and documentation.
- Leads in the use of the CRM tool Salesforce; generate insights from the available input.
- Fulfils other various marketing and sales administrative requests as needed.
- Maintains industry knowledge by attending educational workshops or conferences; reviewing industry related publications; establishing networks.
- Leads and coordinate regional trade shows and advertising.
- Be the right hand of the Product Manager and work closely with Sales, R&D and Supply Chain. You report to the Product Manager.
Functie eisen - Associate Product Manager Europe
Team player with customer focus and strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or other relevant areas.
- Relevant working experience in B2B marketing (+/- 5 years).
- Analytical skills and ability to analyze and interpret big amounts of data.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Expertise in using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written fluent in English. Fluency in Dutch would be a plus.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer and market focus.
- Information seeking.
- Result driven.
- Administrative champion.
- Planning and organizing.
Oss, The Netherlands. In combination with home office.
AFB International offers an interesting opportunity to contribute to the growth strategy and strong ambitions of an international and innovative ‘niche-player’ with an open and entrepreneurial culture. A professional environment where taking initiative and creativity are highly appreciated. Decisions are taken quickly thanks to short communication lines. They offer a competitive remuneration package. You can make a promotion to Product Manager within 1 – 2 years.
Interesse in Associate Product Manager Europe?
The recruitment for the Associate Product Manager Europe has been exclusively outsourced to CeresRecruitment.
For further information, please contact Anouk Bom at telephone number +31 (0)6 516 149 01.
You can send your application through the website www.ceresrecruitment.nl.